Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||The Content Analysis of Law-Related Education in Social Studies Textbooks in Junior High School|
Social studies textbooks;Law-related education;Content analysis
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
he goal of the research was to analyze the content of law-related education knowledge of the junior middle school textbooks on the subject on social studies.
In this research, content analysis was adopted. The first, in order to build up the analysis items of law-related education, the research of domestic and foreign papers, documents and literature which were related to law-related education was needed. The analysis items of law-related education will be used to analyze the knowledge of law-related education of both text and pictures in junior middle school textbooks on social studies. There were two parts of analysis process. The first one was the analysis of the amount of materials of law-related education. Do the quantitative analysis according to the items and do the statistical analysis of times and percentages, and do test on difference of Chi-square all according to the whole and the version. The second one was the analysis of the content of the materials of law-related education in junior high school textbooks on social studies. And do the research on its distribution and the difference of the amount and content between two versions. The conclusions of the research were listed as followed:
1. The main content of law-related education included the law and social norms, the constitution and human rights, the civil law, the criminal law, the administrative law and the request of legal right.
2. In comparison with the version of Kang-Xuan and Hen-Lin, the amount of the law-related education knowledge of Hen-Lin version was more than Hen-Lin’s.
3. The administrative law was the most frequently seen law-related education of the two versions. The request of legal right is least seen.
4. In the law-related education knowledge contents of the two versions, we will find out that the understandings of the administrative law were presented more frequently than any other sub-category.
5. Law-related education of two versions was most presented at Book 4.
6. There were no significant differences in the distribution of main categories of two versions.
7. There were significant differences in the distribution of sub-categories of two versions.
8. Both Kang-Xuan and Hen-Lin versions have every sub-categories of law-related education, but their contents were different in details.
Keyword：Social studies textbook, Law-related education, Content analysis
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.