Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Leisure Activities, Leisure Attitude, Leisure Satisfaction and Physical Fitness of Junior High School Students
Junior High School Students;Leisure Activity;Leisure Attitude;Leisure Satisfaction;Physical Fitness
The paper explores the relations among leisure activities, leisure attitudes, leisure satisfaction, and physical fitness of students in a junior high school. In this study, a total of 574 student samples are used and assessed by scale of leisure activities, recreation and leisure attitude scale, and satisfaction questionnaire, from three counties including Taichung City, Taichung County, Changhua County. We statistic and analyze the relations among various variables with t-test, one-way ANOVA, and Pearson product-moment relation. The research results are summarized as follows.
1. Different background variables in the junior high school students there were significant differences in leisure activities.
2. Junior high school students of different genders, there are significant differences in the leisure satisfaction of psychological and physical dimensions.
3. Junior high school students of different genders in the physical fitness of all to reach significant difference.
4. Different grades of the boys in the physical fitness of flexibility there were significant differences.
5. Different grades of girls in physical fitness there were significant differences in all dimensions.
6. Junior high school students in leisure activities and physical dimensions of physical fitness in the dimensions of a significant positive correlation; leisure activities in the artistic activity and physical fitness muscle fitness in a significant positive correlation.
7. The attitude of junior high school students in the cognitive dimensions of leisure and physical fitness in flexibility, strength and cardio-pulmonary Prompt fitness showed a significant positive correlation; affective and behavioral dimensions and physical fitness of the instantaneous force, muscle fitness and cardiopulmonary fitness able to show a significant positive correlation.
8. Junior high school students in leisure satisfaction in the psychological, educational, social, aesthetic and recreational satisfaction with the overall fitness of the instantaneous force, muscle endurance and cardio-pulmonary fitness showed a significant positive correlation; relaxation and physical fitness and body dimensions The flexibility, prompt, and muscular fitness and cardio-pulmonary fitness showed a significant positive correlation.
|Appears in Collections:
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.