Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A Study on Relationship Between Principals’ Transformational Leadership, Internal Marketing and Teachers’ Organizational Commitment of High School in Taichung and Nantou Areas in Taiwan|
Dr. Gwo-jen Lin
transformational leadership;internal marketing;organizational commitment
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
|Abstract: ||摘 要|
The purpose of this study was to inquire the relationship between principals’ transformational leadership, internal marketing and teachers’ organizational commitment of high School in Taichung and Nantou Areas in Taiwan.
Adopting questionnaire investigation, this study employs descriptive statistics, t test, one-way analysis of variance (one-way ANOVA), canonical correlation analysis, multiple regression analysis for sampling. The research questionnaire was distributed among 720 teachers of 30 high school in Taichung Nantou Area, Taiwan. The final sample was 636, with the rate of return 91.25%.
Conclusions were made as follows：
1. Principals demonstrate good transformational leadership, among the five aspects of which, “Developing a Vision” performs the best.
2. Internal Marketing functions well in high school, among the three aspects of which, “Education and Training” performs the best while “Communication” the worst.
3. Teachers show good Organizational Commitment in High School and among the three aspects, “Willingness to Stay” performs the best.
4. The perception of principals’ transformational leadership，Internal Marketing and Teachers’ Organizational Commitment has significant differences in teachers’ background.
5. There were positive significant correlations among principals’ transformational leadership, internal marketing and teachers’ organizational commitment in high school.
6. Transformational leadership and internal marketing can effectively predict teachers’ organizational commitment.
Based on the above, the study proposed some suggestions as follows：
1. Suggestions to educational administration authorities：
(1) The educational administration authorities should keep holding all kinds of teaching training and seminars to enhance teachers’ involvement in Job.
2. Suggestions to schools and teachers：
(1) Transformational leadership are recommended to be used by principals to boost the efficiency of a high school.
(2) Internal marketing are recommended to be integrated to principals’ behavior to sharpen the performance of teachers.
(3) Principals may adopt new channels and unofficial groups to communicate with the staff.
2. Suggestions to the future researchers：
(1)Expand the samples of Principals to the whole Taiwan area.
(2)Add the variances of marriage, time span of being principals, administrators and homeroom teachers as well as the location of Schools.
(3)Integrate the ways of interviewing and observation.
(4)Develop a better-organized tools to meet the need of the future.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.