Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
transactional leadership;transformational leadership;teaching efficiency;teaching difficulty
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
In this research, we have three main purposes. The first purpose is to understand the present situation of teachers who hold a part-time administrative job in junior high school in Taichung County in terms of their leadership style, teaching efficiency, and the degree of teaching difficulty. The second purpose is to find out how different variants (e.g. gender, service years) influence teacher’s leadership style, teaching efficiency and the degree of teaching difficulty. The third purpose is to find out the relevance between leadership style and teaching efficiency, leadership style and teaching difficulty, and teaching difficulty and teaching efficiency.
In this research, we adopt the questionnaire method, and the subjects are teachers who hold a part-time administrative job in junior high school in Taichung County. The questionnaire is the revised “the questionnaire of the teaching leadership style, teaching efficiency, and teaching difficulty of teachers in public junior high school in Taichung County” To analyze the date, we use several statistic methods such as descriptive statistics, Independent-Samples t Test, one-way analysis of variance, and Pearson’s product-moment correlation.
The results of this research are as follows:
1. Teachers holding part-time administrative jobs display more transactional leadership style than transformational leadership style.
2. Teachers holding part-time administrative jobs show the best teaching efficiency in terms of ‘the harmonious teacher-student relationship.”
3. Teachers holding part-time administrative jobs show the highest degree of teaching difficulty in terms of “the teaching assessment.”
4. With regard to gender, position, and department, teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs obviously display different leadership styles.
5. With regard to gender, position, and department, teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs obviously display different teaching efficiency.
6. With regard to gender, service year, and school scale, teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs obviously show different degrees of teaching difficulty.
7. Transactional leadership style is in negative correlation with the teaching difficulty variant; whereas transformational leadership style is in less correlation with the teaching difficulty.
8. Both transactional leadership style and transformational leadership style are in positive correlation with teaching efficiency.
9. The teaching efficiency of teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs is in negative correlation with the degree of teaching efficiency.
Based on above research results, we offer several suggestions for education administration. These results can also pave the way for further study.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.