Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A Study of Role Expectation Perception and Role Performance Perception of Student Teachers in Junior High School|
student teacher;role expectation;role performance
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
|Abstract: ||本研究主要目的在於瞭解國中實習教師角色期望與角色實踐知覺之間的關係。本研究採問卷調查法，以國立彰化師範大學365位國中實習教師為研究對象，最後以描述統計、t 考驗、單因子變異數分析、皮爾遜積差相關等方法進行統計分析。玆就研究重要發現分別說明如下：|
The purpose of the study was to explore the relationship between the role expectation perception and role performance perception of student teachers in junior high schools. The data was collected by a questionnaire survey. A total of 365 student teachers of National Changhua University of Education were sampled as research subjects. After questionnaires were collected, statistics methods, such as descriptive statistics, t-test, one-way ANOVA, Pearsons product-moment correlation, were used to analyze the research data.
Conclusions of this study are as follows:
1. The role expectation perception of student teachers in junior high schools is of a high level and role performance perception is of a high -intermediary level in current.
2. In the dimensions of “teaching professional knowledge and ability” and “classroom management knowledge and ability”, student teachers’ difference of scores between role expectation and role performance was larger than other dimensions.
3. The average scores in “administration knowledge and ability” of student teachers in junior high school were lowest.
4. There were no significant differences in the student teachers’ perception of role expectation in relation to different gender、school size and educational background.
5. There is significant difference in the dimension of “relationship” in relation to student teachers’ role expectation perceptions in different subject, and it was found that the student teachers in “integrative activities area” is higher than those in “health and physical education area”.
6. There was no significant difference in student teachers’ role performance perception in relation to different background variance.
7. There was middle positive correlation between role expectation perception and role performance perception of student teachers in junior high schools and there were significant differences.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.