Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A Study of Relationship among Senior High School Part-time Administrative Teacher’s Leadership, Work Pressure, and Job Satisfaction|
consideration leadership;initial-structure leadership;work ressure;job satisfaction
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
|Abstract: ||本研究之主要目的在於了解高級中學兼職行政教師其領導行為、工作壓力以及工作滿意度之現況；比較不同背景變項之兼職行政教師其領導行為、工作壓力以及工作滿意度之差異；探求領導行為與工作壓力、領導行為與工作滿意度以及工作壓力與工作滿意度之間的相關情形。 |
A Study of Relationship among Senior High School Part-time Administrative Teacher’s Leadership, Work Pressure, and Job Satisfaction
The main purpose of this study was to explore the relationship among the senior high school teacher’s leadership,work pressure,and job satisfaction .A total of 492 teachers were sampled as research subjects from senior high school in Taichung city and Taichung Changhua Nantou county .First, this study analyzed the differences among the senior high school Part-time administrative teacher’s leadership, work pressure, and job satisfaction with different backgrounds .Then, to find out how different variants(e.g. gender, service years)influence teacher’s leadership, work pressure and job satisfaction .Finally, to disscussed the relevance between leadership and work pressure, leadership and job atisfaction ,and work pressure and job satisfaction .
The data was collected by a questionnaire survey,The instrument of this study was “Questionnaire of the leadership,work pressure,and job satisfaction of teachers in senior high school” .After questionnaire were collected,descriptive statistics,t-test,one-way ANOVA and Pearson’s product-moment correlation were used to analyze the research data.
Conclusions of this study are as follows:
1. Teachers holding part-time administrative jobs display more consideration leadership than initial-structure leadership.
2. Teachers holding part-time administrative jobs show the highest work ressure in terms of ‘Workload.”
3. Teachers holding part-time administrative jobs show the highest job satisfaction in terms of “Superior .”
4. With regard to e.g. , gender, Marriage,teaching years, Administrative years,education,departmentand different school , teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs obviously display different leadership styles.
5. With regard to gender, teaching years,and department, teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs obviously display different work pressure.
6. With regard to gender,teaching years, education , and department teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs obviously show different degrees of job satisfaction.
7. Both consideration leadership and initial-structure leadership are in positive correlation with work pressure.
8. Both consideration leadership and initial-structure leadership are in positive correlation with job satisfaction.
9. The work pressure of teachers who hold part-time administrative jobs is in negative correlation with the degree of job satisfaction .
Finally, some suggestions for educational administrative systems ,and future researches were proposed according to the results of this study.
Keywords: consideration leadership, initial-structure leadership, work ressure, job satisfaction .
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.