Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A Study on the Relationship among Leader Role Perception and Student Leadership Skill of Junior High Schools|
Leader Role Perception;Leadership Skill
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
A Study on the Relationship among Leader Role Perception
and Student Leadership Skill of Junior High Schools
The main purpose of this study was to examine the relationship among junior high school students’ leader role perception and student leadership skill.
In order to achieving research objectives, the study employed questionnaire survey method to collect the research data. Samples drawn from Taichung county, Taichung city, Nantou county and Changhua county, included 512 students of junior high schools. Data were analyzed by
descriptive statistics, t-test, one-way ANOVA, Pearson's product-moment correlation, and canonical correlation analysis methods.
According to the result of material analysis, conclusions of this study were as follows:
1. The junior high school student leader role perception was above average 2.5 score . It was performed well at social desirability role perception, but
poorly at attribute role perception.
2. The junior high school student leadership skill was above average 2.5 score. It was performed well at the communication skills, but poorly at planning skills.
3. There were significant differences within school location, students’ gender, leading role and participates in the competition in the junior high schools student leader role perception.
4. There were significant differences within school location, students’ gender, leading role and participates in the competition in the junior high schools
student leadership skill.
5. There was a positive correlation between the junior high school student leader role perception and student leadership skill.
Based on above findings, this study proposed some concrete suggestions to the educational and school administrators, students, and educational authorities.
Keywords: Leader Role Perception, Leadership Skill
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.