Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
labor education;educational indicators;junior high schools
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
A Study of the Content of Labor Education Leadership in Junior High Schools and the Construction of Educational Indicators
The purpose of this study was to explore the content of labor education leadership and the construction of educational indicators in junior high schools to offer schools and education authorities for references. Moreover, it would also promote the development of labor education in schools.
To achieve the aim mentioned above, this research was implemented by the references, focus group interview, and questionnaires of expert's validity.
Through related literature review, analysis of two focus group interviews, and questionnaires of expert's validity, the researcher constructed the indicators of labor education in junior high schools as followed:
1. Developing schools’ nucleus merits of labor education;
2. Establishing organizations and plans for labor education;
3. Establishing administration support system for labor education;
4. Promoting teachers’ professional knowledge in implementing labor education;
5. Planning the curriculum and activities of labor education;
6. Creating learning environment for labor education;
7. Integrating the learning resources for labor education;
8. Constructing an evaluation and feedback mechanism for labor education;
Besides the eight indicators, these perspectives then could be subdivided into forty-eight items.
According to the conclusions, the advices were provided for the education authorities, schools, and researches for the future.
Keywords: labor education, educational indicators, junior high schools
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.