Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A Study on School Buildings Plan Users Satisfaction after Earthquake 921—a case study on New Campus Movement in National Caotun Commercial and Industrial Vocational High School|
campus reconstruction;school building;users satisfaction;New Campus Movement
|Issue Date: ||2010-12-03
The main purposes of the research are to investigate users satisfaction, from a“user’s” viewpoint, and to offer suggestion for National Caotun Commercial and Industrial Vocational High School, which was rebuilt by the Construction and Planning Agency Ministry of the Interior under the authority of the Ministry of Education after the 921 Earthquake. Based on the Post-Occupancy Evaluation of campus construction, the objectives are to exam the exact application after the reconstruction of this school, to estimate the satisfaction of teachers after the reconstruction and to analyze if the newly-constructed campus meets the evolutional education spirit so as to be used as reference to other schools and education administrators.
Derived from my “Questionnaire examination table of the degree of satisfaction toward the School Building Plan”, total 150 copies of questionnaires were issued to all school teachers, while 143 effective questionnaires were reclaimed. The reclamation rate reached to 95.33 percent so as to indicate the satisfaction of teachers toward the three dimensions of the campus reconstruction. In addition, the “Interview Outline of the Campus Plan” was used to interview six teachers and the result was adopted as the comparison and contrast for further analysis and discussion.
The methods of Descriptive Statistics are used to analyze the data got from the above mentioned tools. Based on the survey, the researchers reached the following conclusions:
1. The average degree of satisfaction toward the campus reconstruction of the “School Building Plan” is 55%.
2. The average degree of satisfaction toward the three dimensions of the campus reconstruction has slight differences.
3. The average degree of satisfaction toward the “school building general circumstance” of the campus reconstruction is 64%.
4. The average degree of satisfaction toward the space using of the campus reconstruction varies slightly.
5. The average degree of satisfaction toward the school affairs development of the campus reconstruction is relatively low.
6. The degree of satisfaction toward the school building plan differs as a result of the variation of teachers’ background.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NCUEIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.